Parking & Directions
5 Points Yoga is situated in the neighborly, energetic Five Points community in Athens, Georgia. Located at 1687 S. Lumpkin Street (a couple of doors down from Jittery Joe’s, next door to Earth Fare, and across the street from Homeplace), we’re close to the University of Georgia campus, not too far from downtown, and right on the Athens Transit bus line.
Ample parking is available: There is parking for All Classes on Milledge Terrace and Milledge Circle. Also, please note that 6:15 p.m. and Sunday classes may park behind Home Place, across the street, and Georgia Credit Union parking is available after their regular business hours and weekends. Parking is also available at the Firehall which is at the corner of Milledge and Milledge Circle.
• Important Effective Immediately - Earthfare Parking Privileges:
•No parking in Earthfare lot if attending:
• All 12pm - (noon classes) are asked NOT to park at Earthfare
• Thursday 6:15pm class, or Sunday Yoga Sprouts Family class. (Sunday and Thursday may park behind Home Place).
— All other classes, Earthfare requests that you park near the back of its lot, in designated spots, for students who are planning on shopping with them before or after class. Earthfare will tow vehicles that are not parked in the designated area.
• Our friends at Homeplace Gifts - have kindly offered the use of their parking lot behind their shop, before and after their regular business hours of 10am - 6pm, Monday - Saturday.
Please be respectful of our neighbors and help us express our gratitude for their willingness to share their parking spaces by shopping with them when you can.
• Homeplace Gifts is a great spot to get home décor items, jewelry, baby gear, children’s books, and all sorts of sweet and sophisticated gifts.
• Earth Fare offers delicious and healthy food, eco-conscious body care products, and darn good take-out—everything you need to feed your body after nourishing your soul at 5 Points Yoga!