The Four Agreements for a Better Life: a workshop
Saturday, November 9th
9:30-5 PM with lunch break
$200, $190 by 9/1
- IMAGINE living a happier, fuller, more meaningful life. Imagine a life without conflict, without guilt, without shame . . . a life where you are free to express the real you without fear of being judged by others . . . a life where you love and accept yourself just the way you are. This way of life is entirely possible, and it’s in your hands.
- “The Four Agreements for a Better Life ” workshop will deepen your understanding and practice of The Four Agreements, and guide you toward the life you really want to live. Unlock the power of these deceptively simple agreements. It’s time to live a better life!!
- Experience Living the Four Agreements with don Miguel Ruiz Jr & don Jose
- In the bestselling book the Four Agreements, don Miguel Ruiz gives us the principles that can transform our life into an expression of unconditional love. By discovering the source of our self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering in our life, we can then shift our perception with that awareness by applying a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new expression of freedom, true happiness and love. The code of conduct is the Four Agreements:
- The First Agreement – Be Impeccable with your word
- The Second Agreement – Don’t Take Anything Personally
- The Third Agreement – Don’t Make Assumptions
- The Fourth Agreement – Always do your best
- Based on the family’s Toltec wisdom, don Miguel Ruiz Jr and don Jose will share their fathers teachings on how to apply “The Four Agreements” in our everyday life as an instrument of transformation in this interactive experience. Thus, allowing us to co-create a mutual understanding within the group of each agreement, including the Fifth Agreement- Be Skeptical, But Learn to listen in a way that reflects our personal life. From this point of view, the presentation will be a formless organic experience, as the questions and interactive engagement with the Ruiz’s and those in attendance, will create the foundation of a new dream where unconditional love is not a definition but an experience we can manifest in our life.
- -Discover the underlyingwisdom of The Four Agreements, and whythey have the power to rapidly transform your life to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love
- -Learn a proven technique to challenge the fear-based beliefsthat rob you of happiness and keep you from living the life you really want to live
- –Deepen your understanding and practiceof The Four Agreements by expanding your awareness of the broader teachings of don Miguel Ruiz
- -Empower your life with “impeccable”communication and improve your relationshipswith everyone – including yourself